SKICKS is currently seeking high energy, aggressive, enthusiastic, school spirited, sales oriented, college students that want to get involved in marketing and selling one of the hottest, newest, collegiate licensed products today… earn great money and college credits doing it!
Welcome to SKICKS sneakers “The Sole of a true fan”
Our SKICKS on campus brand ambassador program is a one year commitment, where you will learn how to promote, market and sell SKICKS brand of tailgate style school spirit sneakers and products on and off your campus. Being an on campus brand ambassador for SKICKS will allow you a unique and tangible opportunity to further your sales marketing career, develop important skills in the areas of sales, marketing, communications, teamwork & collaboration, while having fun, and importantly, enabling you to earn money while you are a student.
If interested in applying, please fill out the form below and submit. We will be contacting qualified applicants soon.
Why do you think you would make a great on campus brand ambassador for SKICKS?
- SKICKS wants students that are actively involved on their campuses, are creative and innovative, and have skills in sales, marketing, and social media. Tell us your unique skills, what ways are you currently involved with your school, and how you see your involvement aligning with SKICKS sales marketing objectives.
- We want SKICKS brand to become the hottest collegiate themed tailgate style sneakers for students, fans and alumni nationwide. We know that it starts and ends with our “on campus success”!!! Please list a few ways you think SKICKS can uniquely market and promote its brand on your campus.
- As a SKICKS on campus Brand Ambassador, part of your job is promoting the SKICKS brand and part is actively selling SKICKS products. Tell us about your past sales experience and/or why you will be successful selling SKICKS products on campus.
- Please list your unique skills that will enable you to successfully promote SKICKS and sell SKICKS on an off your campus.
- Please list and describe your most recent two (2) jobs or internships.
- Please list any existing commitments that may conflict with your duties as a SKICKS on campus Brand Ambassador during the next school year.