Coming up this Sunday is an important holiday around the country, because it's that one day a year that we get to show our Dads how much we love and appreciate them. Maybe last year you got your Dad got golf clubs. The year before, you got him a box of cigars. The year before that, his favorite scotch. (If you haven't exhausted any of those ideas thus far, then I've just provided you with some gift giving gold.) This year, however, we know what you should get for your Dad: the gift of laughter.
There is a reason that the best, cheesiest and punniest jokes are often called "Dad Jokes." Since Fathers around the world can enjoy a hearty chuckle from these jokes, why not round up the best ones to give back on Father's Day?
With the help of TV's biggest Dad Joke user, Danny Tanner, here are all the absolute best jokes that you should be using this Father's Day.
1. What do you call an Argentinian with a rubber toe? Roberto.
2. Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded in France? There was nothing left but de Brie.
3. What did the officer molecule say to the suspect molecule? I've got my ion you.
4. This graveyard looks overcrowded... people must be dying to get in there.
5. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
6. What did the grape do when he got stepped on? He let out a little wine.
7. I'm reading a book on the history of glue... I just can't seem to put it down.
8. What do you call a sketchy Italian neighborhood? The Spaghetto.
9. I bought shoes from a drug dealer once... I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day.
10. Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the "no bell" prize.
If all else fails, sign your card with the following:
Tell us which Dad jokes we should add to our collection this year!