Just because you are a student doesn’t mean you should just wear any pair of shoes you come across. Shoes with proper fit can affect how you perform your daily tasks. If you ignore the need to wear proper shoes, you might end up harming your health. Here is a guide to choosing the best shoes including your own Oklahoma sneakers.
- If possible, purchase your shoes from a specialty store. This way, you are assured that the shoes are built for the specific function you are looking for. Also, most specialty stores have staff members that are very knowledgeable about shoes.
- It is best if you buy shoes at the end of the day. The reason behind this? Your feet are at its largest at this time of the day.
- Try the shoes while wearing socks you would usually wear. This way, you would have a clear idea as to how it would actually fit when you wear it in real life.
- When you try the shoes, make sure you can freely wiggle all your toes inside of it.
- There should be a firm grip of the shoe to your heel. Your heel should not slip as you walk or run.