Finding the right shoes for your outfit can depend on the color of the shoes. If you want to be safe and versatile, a pair of black shoes is the way to go. However, black tends to be the go-to color of those who are afraid of trying something new. If you want to put some spunk into your wardrobe, add more color into it. Here are a few tips on which shoe colors go best with certain clothing colors.
- Black can be paired with almost anything except pastels and some earth tones.
- Brown shoes can be worn with shades of tan, brown, beige, orange, greens and darker earth tones.
- Tan or light brown shoes can be paired with lighter earth tones, blue, beige, lighter tan or white.
- Cream or taupe shoes are perfect for whites, light neutrals and pastels.
- White shoes can be worn with light neutrals, brights and pastels.
- Silver shoes should be worn with pastels, as well as with white, black, blues and purples.